You Can Access Twitter Without A VPN Using these Two Active Methods
Access Twitter without A VPN in Restricted Areas (2 Major Ways), Twitter which was usually referred to as Twittr offers
the services of Micro-Blogging and social media which allows users to send and receive messages known as tweets. The company is located in America.
launched in July of that year. By 2012, more than 100 million users posted 340 million tweets a day.
Due to certain conditions, rules, and regulations governing some parts of the world, the services of this Bluebird app
- The Limitations of a Small Account
- how to transfer a youtube account to another Gmail account
- Used Phones in Canada
- How to delete a WhatsApp group (phone & PC)
- Steps to Follow When Buying iPads Wholesale from China
known as Twitter have suffered so many restrictions from some countries of the world.
Recently, the band was also imposed on Nigerians. However, this has been a major setback to many businesses.
More so, the governments of Turkey, China, Egypt, Iran, North Korea, UAE, Saudi Arabia Turkmenistan have also
banned the use of the Twitter App.
Twitter imposing a band or restricting your access to the bluebird app can be so frustrating. But just then, there is always a way out.
We will be showing you how to Access Twitter without a VPN in Restricted Areas.
The use of Virtual Private Networks (VPN) became more popular and the rate of use by citizens increased by around
50% amidst the band in Nigeria.
However, it has been noted that the use of VPN specifically the free ones invades users’ privacy, collect device
browsing history, location, monitor calls, and even read messages in some cases.
It is in Consequence of the above brief overview that we bring to you the best and safe ways to access Twitter in restricted areas.
- Turn the phone location on your smartphone off. The essence of this is to disallow your mobile network form recognizing your location as this is what mobile carriers in restricted areas use to carry out the order of the authorities.
- Open your Twitter app, go to settings, click on proxy
- In the proxy address, insert the numbers 22.214.171.124 there.
- In the port address, use 8080
- Close the Twitter application and reopen it to begin use
This may require the use of a third-party browser aside from the Twitter app. To do this, download Puffin Browser and access Twitter.com therein and behold, you are there.
You can now enjoy browsing your favorite social network, even in the face of the restriction.