Access Twitter without A VPN in Restricted Areas (2 Major Ways)
You Can Access Twitter Without A VPN Using these Two Active Methods
Access Twitter without A VPN in Restricted Areas (2 Major Ways), Twitter which was usually referred to as Twittr offers
the services of Micro-Blogging and social media which allows users to send and receive messages known as tweets. The company is located in America.
According to Wikipedia, Twitter was created by Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Biz Stone, and Evan Williams in March 2006 and
launched in July of that year. By 2012, more than 100 million users posted 340 million tweets a day.
Due to certain conditions, rules, and regulations governing some parts of the world, the services of this Bluebird app
- Discover NFT Playgrounds – The Ultimate Destination for Blockchain Gaming Enthusiasts
- Dropbox Announces Layoffs Due to Slowing Growth and Arrival of AI Era of Computing
- YouTube Music officially rolls out podcasts for listeners in the US
- Google tests new Play Store ad slot before I/O conference
- Google’s Gemini Initiative: AI Chatbot Competition Heats Up!
known as Twitter have suffered so many restrictions from some countries of the world.
Recently, the band was also imposed on Nigerians. However, this has been a major setback to many businesses.
More so, the governments of Turkey, China, Egypt, Iran, North Korea, UAE, Saudi Arabia Turkmenistan have also
banned the use of the Twitter App.
Windows Automatically Scrolling Back to Top (Best & Easy Method to Fix)
Twitter imposing a band or restricting your access to the bluebird app can be so frustrating. But just then, there is always a way out.
We will be showing you how to Access Twitter without a VPN in Restricted Areas.
The use of Virtual Private Networks (VPN) became more popular and the rate of use by citizens increased by around
50% amidst the band in Nigeria.
How to Download all Your Facebook Photos as a Zip File.
However, it has been noted that the use of VPN specifically the free ones invades users’ privacy, collect device
browsing history, location, monitor calls, and even read messages in some cases.
It is in Consequence of the above brief overview that we bring to you the best and safe ways to access Twitter in restricted areas.
- Turn the phone location on your smartphone off. The essence of this is to disallow your mobile network form recognizing your location as this is what mobile carriers in restricted areas use to carry out the order of the authorities.
- Open your Twitter app, go to settings, click on proxy
- In the proxy address, insert the numbers 184.108.40.206 there.
- In the port address, use 8080
- Close the Twitter application and reopen it to begin use
This may require the use of a third-party browser aside from the Twitter app. To do this, download Puffin Browser and access Twitter.com therein and behold, you are there.
You can now enjoy browsing your favorite social network, even in the face of the restriction.
AI Business News Cars Computers Crypto Finance News Gadgets Games Jobs Application Microsoft News Reviews Scince Social Media Softwares TECH Technology News Tips Windows World Research