Amazon Canada Jobs
Amazon Canada Jobs, How to Apply and Be Successful
Amazon Canada Jobs, Salaries, Open Positions, Location, Employer, Benefits, etc. How to apply and be successful.
Translation Specialist (EN-FR_CA), French CX, Amazon Canada
- Location: Santa Monica, CA
- Employer est.
- Salary: $61K – $108K
Summary of the position
Are you interested in working for one of the world’s most cutting-edge and customer-focused companies? Does it sound intriguing to you to join a developing team that is centered on the French Canadian customer? Do you enjoy learning and helping others and yourself grow? Consider joining the FR CX Amazon Canada Team to assist them in providing the best possible experience for their French-speaking consumers.
As a Translation Specialist from Canadian French (EN-FR CA), the company is seeking a motivated and gifted linguist.
NASA starts to turn off the Voyager instruments.
The ideal candidate will be organized, motivated, and passionate about providing clients with translations of the highest caliber, whether they are produced automatically or by humans.
They must be able to give structured feedback and communicate effectively with coworkers, outside partners, and other stakeholders.
They will feel at ease working in a dynamic, multinational workplace where there is constant change and ambiguity as the company advance, innovate, and expand.
In Colorado, the salary range for this position is $61-108k/yr; however, the base pay provided may change depending on the candidate’s experience, education, and job-related abilities.
Depending on the position being offered, the pay package may include a sign-on bonus and restricted stock units in addition to a comprehensive array of medical, financial, and/or other benefits.
The Colorado Equal Pay Act requires the provision of this information. Market location determines base wage information. The best way to apply is through one of Amazon’s internal or external careers sites.
Key job responsibilities
- Conduct quality checks by proofreading/reviewing linguistic work from freelancer translators, peers, and other external vendors to ensure adherence to customer and company quality standards.
- Control and improve machine-translation engines’ quality by assessing output and providing linguistic feedback.
- Provide feedback and linguistic coaching to your peers, freelance translators, and other external vendors, and engage in quality improvement initiatives when needed.
- Monitor external vendor quality progress, investigate quality variations and develop and implement measures to drive quality improvement in collaboration with other internal teams.
- Provide manual translation during the launch phase of a new language combination
- Depending on the group’s needs and your own skills and inclinations, support our leadership, business, and tech teams by taking an active part in training, project/program management, etc.
- Any additional language is a plus
- Ability to make logical decisions while performing tasks even when provided information is ambiguous
- Previous experience in proofreading or post-editing machine-translated content is a great advantage
- Strong analytical, writing, and editorial skills
- Working knowledge of SQL and expert level of Excel is a strong advantage
- Working knowledge of programming languages (preferably python)
Principal, TPM, Amazon Ads
- Type Remote
- Employer est.
- Basic Salary: $408K – $560K
- Architectural design or system design experience independent of an architect
- 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
- experience managing programs across cross-functional teams, building processes and coordinating release schedules
- Experience driving roadmap strategy and definition
- 7+ years of technical program management experience